I found more pictures to add. These aren't new but done recently. Oh well. XD
(( MSN speed doodles with Weng Weng. I still don't get it. They don't have freaking orange in their palette! It's such a common colour! Weeeeeiiiirrrdddd... ))
| Naruto | Kyuubi attacks! | Kyuubi no Kitsune? |

| Naruto | Bored | Kakashi |

| Naruto | Beware of the EYE | Sasuke's eye? |

| Naruto | Untitled | Neji, Naruto |
( Naruto's missing his whiskers. XD Anyway, they're supposed to be fighting. But Weng told me to draw them fighting after I completed Neji. -__- )

| Reborn | Nyahahaha! | Lambo |

| Reborn | Juunen Bazooka | Otona no Lambo |

| Reborn | Ciaosu! | Reborn |
( Drawn by Weng Weng )

(( openCanvas doodles ))
| Naruto | Keel, keel, keel! | Sasuke |

| Naruto | Baka Uchihas | Naruto, Itachi |
( Contains spoiler for chapter 403. Super fast doodle. I had fun drawing the trees. )

That's all. Toodles.




0 comments:
Post a Comment